Annie and I have read the fashion trend reports for fall 2015 and have come up with a list of some on trend pieces to add to your wardobe. As we all know, the fashion art that we see on the runway doesn't fit the lifestyle of the everyday woman....unless you feel comfortable wearing a see-through dress with a jewel encrusted bra to the office.....
1) Victorian gothic
The theme of fall fashion this year seems to be excess and dark glamour. Alexander McQueen showcased a modern gothic Victorian trend. Think Steampunk looks, lace, high collars and ruffles and rich printed fabrics, velvet
2) Leather, fur and feathers
Luxe..touches of leather, fur and feathers. These looks have been seen at Fendi, Celine, and Lanvin
4) Big oversized jewelery..necklaces/ broaches
5) Patchwork, as seen on the runways of Moschino, Saint Laurent, and Acne Studios
7) wide Belts are back! Big belts are back, seen at Balmain, Balenciaga, and Marni. They work with capes and over dresses
8) invest in a statement white blouse.. Chanel channeled waiters crisp shirts, Altuzzarra showcased Victorian collars and Michael Kors brought ruffled sleeves to the runway.